Scrabble word: FOXES
Is FOXES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOXES in dictionaries:
- noun - alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- noun - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- noun - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- noun - the Algonquian language of the Fox
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- verb - to get the better of by superior cleverness
There are 5 letters in FOXES: E F O S X
Click to search all anagrams of FOXES plus a wildcard: FOXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOXES
Images for FOXES
Lookup in Wiki for FOXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.