Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DICTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DICTUM exist?
Definitions of DICTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative declaration
- noun - an opinion voiced by a judge on a point of law not directly bearing on the case in question and therefore not binding
- An authoritative, often formal, pronouncement: “He cites Augustine’s dictum that ‘If you understand it, it is not God’” (Joseph Sobran).
- See <A href="AHD3_O.
- n - an authoritative statement
There are 6 letters in DICTUM: C D I M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DICTUM plus a wildcard: DICTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DICTUM
- Elena Lpez Snchez dictum Abogados
- The Forever 27 Club - The Wastetime Post
- Human chattels is another word to use for slaves.
- Steckangelmesser dictum GmbH - Mehr als Werkzeug
- Totempfahl schnitzen dictum GmbH - Mehr als Werkzeug
- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur. Cokolwiek powiesz po ...
- Handbohrmaschine mit Brustplatte dictum GmbH - Mehr als Werkzeug
- Adictum Piano & Synths App How to Play Piano How to Play Keyboard ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.