Scrabble word: DENIZEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENIZEN exist?
Definitions of DENIZEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who inhabits a particular place
- noun - a plant or animal naturalized in a region
- An inhabitant; a resident: denizens of Monte Carlo.
- One that frequents a particular place: a bar and its denizens.
- An animal or a plant naturalized in a region.
- A foreigner who is granted rights of residence and sometimes of citizenship.
- verb - to make a citizen of
There are 7 letters in DENIZEN: D E E I N N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIZEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENIZEN plus a wildcard: DENIZEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIZEN
Images for DENIZEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.