Scrabble word: DAZZLE
Is DAZZLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DAZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - brightness enough to blind partially and temporarily
- verb - to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
- verb - amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill
- To dim the vision of, especially to blind with intense light.
- To amaze, overwhelm, or bewilder with spectacular display: a figure skater who dazzled the audience with virtuosic jumps.
- To become blinded.
- The act of dazzling or the state of being dazzled.
- verb - to blind by bright light
There are 6 letters in DAZZLE: A D E L Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAZZLE
Click to search all anagrams of DAZZLE plus a wildcard: DAZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAZZLE
Images for DAZZLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.