Scrabble word: CRUCIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUCIFY exist?
Definitions of CRUCIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - kill by nailing onto a cross
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- To put (a person) to death by nailing or binding to a cross.
- To mortify or subdue (the flesh).
- To treat cruelly; torment: a candidate who was crucified by the press.
- verb - to put to death on a cross
There are 7 letters in CRUCIFY: C C F I R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUCIFY plus a wildcard: CRUCIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUCIFY
Images for CRUCIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.