Scrabble word: CREEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEPER exist?
Definitions of CREEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant (as ivy or periwinkle) that grows by creeping
- noun - a person who crawls or creeps along the ground
- noun - any of various small insectivorous birds of the northern hemisphere that climb up a tree trunk supporting themselves on stiff tail feathers and their feet
- One that creeps.
- A plant that spreads by means of stems that creep.
- See cradle (n.
- A grappling device for dragging bodies of water, such as lakes or rivers.
- A one-piece fitted garment for an infant.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground