Scrabble word: CREEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEPER exist?
Definitions of CREEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant (as ivy or periwinkle) that grows by creeping
- noun - a person who crawls or creeps along the ground
- noun - any of various small insectivorous birds of the northern hemisphere that climb up a tree trunk supporting themselves on stiff tail feathers and their feet
- One that creeps.
- A plant that spreads by means of stems that creep.
- See cradle (n.
- A grappling device for dragging bodies of water, such as lakes or rivers.
- A one-piece fitted garment for an infant.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 7 letters in CREEPER: C E E E P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREEPER plus a wildcard: CREEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREEPER
Images for CREEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.