Scrabble word: COZIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COZIER exist?
Definitions of COZIER in dictionaries:
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj - suggesting connivance
- adv - snug and comfortable [adj COZIER, COZIEST] : COZILY
- verb - to attempt to get on friendly terms
There are 6 letters in COZIER: C E I O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COZIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COZIER plus a wildcard: COZIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COZIER
Images for COZIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.