Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATGUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATGUT exist?
Definitions of CATGUT in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial subshrub of eastern North America having downy leaves yellowish and rose flowers and
- noun - a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- A tough, thin cord made from the treated and stretched intestines of certain animals, especially sheep, and used for stringing musical instruments and tennis rackets and for surgical ligatures.
- n - a strong cord
There are 6 letters in CATGUT: A C G T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATGUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATGUT plus a wildcard: CATGUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATGUT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATGUT
- catgut SIMPLE
- scope of work template
- catgut Suture
- Curso bsico de suturas [[Propio y certificado]] - Taringa
- catgut Simple
- stargut crmico catgut crmico sutura - spanish.alibaba.com
- absorbibles catgut crmico sutura quirrgica - spanish.alibaba.com
- CH catgut CHROMIC
- 1960 Ethicon catgut advertising booklet with pages of cute cat photos ...
- catgut - spanish.alibaba.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.