Scrabble word: BACKPACK
Is BACKPACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACKPACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag carried by a strap on your back or shoulder
- verb - hike with a backpack
- A knapsack, often mounted on a lightweight frame, that is worn on a person’s back, as to carry camping supplies.
- To hike while carrying a backpack.
- verb - to hike with a pack on one's back
There are 8 letters in BACKPACK: A A B C C K K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKPACK
Click to search all anagrams of BACKPACK plus a wildcard: BACKPACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKPACK
Images for BACKPACK
Lookup in Wiki for BACKPACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.