Scrabble word: BACKPACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKPACK exist?
Definitions of BACKPACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag carried by a strap on your back or shoulder
- verb - hike with a backpack
- A knapsack, often mounted on a lightweight frame, that is worn on a person’s back, as to carry camping supplies.
- To hike while carrying a backpack.
- verb - to hike with a pack on one's back
There are 8 letters in BACKPACK: A A B C C K K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKPACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKPACK plus a wildcard: BACKPACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKPACK
Images for BACKPACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.