Scrabble word: AWKWARD
Is AWKWARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWKWARD in various dictionaries:
- adj - causing inconvenience
- adj - lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- Not graceful; ungainly.
- Not dexterous; clumsy.
- Clumsily or unskillfully performed: The opera was marred by an awkward aria.
- Difficult to handle or manage: an awkward bundle to carry.
- Difficult to effect; uncomfortable: an awkward pose.
- Marked by or causing embarrassment or discomfort: an awkward remark; an awkward silence.
- These adjectives mean lacking grace or skill in movement, manner, or performance.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 7 letters in AWKWARD: A A D K R W W
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWKWARD, to go: AWKWARD?
Rearrange the letters in AWKWARD and see some winning combinations
Images for AWKWARD
Lookup in Wiki for AWKWARD
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.