Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AWKWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWKWARD exist?
Definitions of AWKWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - causing inconvenience
- adj - lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- Not graceful; ungainly.
- Not dexterous; clumsy.
- Clumsily or unskillfully performed: The opera was marred by an awkward aria.
- Difficult to handle or manage: an awkward bundle to carry.
- Difficult to effect; uncomfortable: an awkward pose.
- Marked by or causing embarrassment or discomfort: an awkward remark; an awkward silence.
- These adjectives mean lacking grace or skill in movement, manner, or performance.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 7 letters in AWKWARD: A A D K R W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWKWARD plus a wildcard: AWKWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWKWARD
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AWKWARD
- awkward pisode tl ralit description du programme MTV ...
- Raviolis & Waterworks awkward Turtle...
- awkward - se ve por el solamente
- post with a lot of awkwardness and a lot of cats.
- thumbs awkward 16 awkward Family Pet Photos The Book (Including 25 ...
- MTVs awkward review Where are Jenna Matty and Jake at now
- MTV Renews awkward. for a Big Season 3 - TV.com
- awkward Family Pet Photos - The Wastetime Post
- (Oh Mammy) awkward...
- awkward fashion holds up to scrutiny and ridicule - Zap2it