Scrabble word: AWKWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWKWARD exist?
Definitions of AWKWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - causing inconvenience
- adj - lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- Not graceful; ungainly.
- Not dexterous; clumsy.
- Clumsily or unskillfully performed: The opera was marred by an awkward aria.
- Difficult to handle or manage: an awkward bundle to carry.
- Difficult to effect; uncomfortable: an awkward pose.
- Marked by or causing embarrassment or discomfort: an awkward remark; an awkward silence.
- These adjectives mean lacking grace or skill in movement, manner, or performance.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 7 letters in AWKWARD: A A D K R W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWKWARD plus a wildcard: AWKWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWKWARD
Images for AWKWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.