Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATAXIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATAXIA exist?
Definitions of ATAXIA in dictionaries:
- noun - inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements
- Loss of the ability to coordinate muscular movement.
- n - loss of muscular coordination
There are 6 letters in ATAXIA: A A A I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATAXIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATAXIA plus a wildcard: ATAXIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATAXIA
Images for ATAXIA
- Friedreich ataxia - Netter Medical Artwork
- Friedreich ataxia - Netter Medical Images
- Managing Your Friedreichs ataxia - Netter Medical Artwork
- ataxia II - ataxia download online - Eurliw
- ataxia Gait and Limb - Netter Medical Illustrations
- Cerebellar ataxia Information
- Other Causes of Progressive or Chronic ataxia
- Existen dos tipos de ataxia
- Friedreich ataxia Causes Symptoms Diagnosis And Treatment
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.