Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIZE exist?
Definitions of ASSIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the regulation of weights and measures of articles offered for sale
- noun - an ancient writ issued by a court of assize to the sheriff for the recovery of property
- A session of a court.
- A decree or edict rendered at such a session.
- An ordinance regulating weights and measures and the weights and prices of articles of consumption.
- The standards so established.
- A judicial inquest, the writ by which it is instituted, or the verdict of the jurors.
- One of the periodic court sessions formerly held in each of the counties of England and Wales for the trial of civil or criminal cases.
- The time or place of such sessions.
- noun - a session of a legislative or judicial body
There are 6 letters in ASSIZE: A E I S S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIZE plus a wildcard: ASSIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIZE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.