Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSIZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIZES exist?
Definitions of ASSIZES in dictionaries:
- noun - the county courts of England (replaced in 1971 by Crown courts)
- noun - the regulation of weights and measures of articles offered for sale
- noun - an ancient writ issued by a court of assize to the sheriff for the recovery of property
- n - a session of a legislative or judicial body
There are 7 letters in ASSIZES: A E I S S S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIZES plus a wildcard: ASSIZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIZES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIZES
- The only identification I have here is Eunice Bloor (5th from left on ...
- First Fleet On. Williams Nash Families Pioneers Australia. 2707 ...
- Spring assizes At Derby
- Irish Genealogy & History Antrim Grand Jurors 1828
- ... of Ireland of Grand Jury Panel for Spring and Summer assizes 1882-83
- Sermon Preachd At The assizes Held At Chard For The County Of ...
- men leading veiled woman to a burning pyre her feet off the ground
- Yamaha Tenere XT 660Z with Akrapovic Exhausts
- The Crown Calendar for The Yorkshire Spring assizes Holden at The ...
- Full text by Asif Tufal for AS Level Law
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.