Scrabble word: AFGHAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFGHAN exist?
Definitions of AFGHAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a blanket knitted or crocheted in strips or squares
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Afghanistan
- noun - an Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- noun - a coat made of sheepskin
- noun - tall graceful breed of hound with a long silky coat
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people
- A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan.
- See Pashto.
- A coverlet or shawl of wool, knitted or crocheted in colorful geometric designs.
- A carpet of similar design.
- An Afghan hound.
- noun - a woolen blanket or shawl
There are 6 letters in AFGHAN: A A F G H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFGHAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFGHAN plus a wildcard: AFGHAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFGHAN
Images for AFGHAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.