Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADAXIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADAXIAL exist?
Definitions of ADAXIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism
- Located on the side nearest to the axis of an organ or organism.
- Of or relating to the side or surface facing or nearest to the axis of an organ, such as the upper surface of a leaf; ventral.
- adj - situated on the same side as
There are 7 letters in ADAXIAL: A A A D I L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADAXIAL plus a wildcard: ADAXIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADAXIAL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADAXIAL
- adaxial Abaxial
- adaxialnode.jpg (30628 bytes)
- adaxial - Ampelopsis cordata leaf adaxial
- adaxial surface of leaf.
- adaxial Surface
- ORGANIZATION OF APICALMERISTEMS
- abaxial face . Upper side of a sporophyll . Cf. adaxial face .
- Symptoms of anthracnose on the adaxial and abaxial surfaces of a bean ...
- adaxial Clan Movie on Vimeo
- Helianthus divaricatus leaf adaxial
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.