Scrabble word: ADAGIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADAGIO exist?
Definitions of ADAGIO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a composition played in adagio tempo (slowly and gracefully)
- noun - a slow section of a pas de deux requiring great skill and strength by the dancers
- adj - (of tempo) leisurely
- adv - slowly
- A slow passage, movement, or work, especially one using adagio as the direction.
- A section of a pas de deux in which the ballerina and her partner perform steps requiring lyricism and great skill in lifting, balancing, and turning.
- noun - a musical composition or movement played in a slow tempo