Scrabble word: ADAGIO
Is ADAGIO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADAGIO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a composition played in adagio tempo (slowly and gracefully)
- noun - a slow section of a pas de deux requiring great skill and strength by the dancers
- adj - (of tempo) leisurely
- adv - slowly
- A slow passage, movement, or work, especially one using adagio as the direction.
- A section of a pas de deux in which the ballerina and her partner perform steps requiring lyricism and great skill in lifting, balancing, and turning.
- noun - a musical composition or movement played in a slow tempo
There are 6 letters in ADAGIO: A A D G I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADAGIO
Click to search all anagrams of ADAGIO plus a wildcard: ADAGIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADAGIO
Images for ADAGIO
Lookup in Wiki for ADAGIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.