Is ZING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief high-pitched buzzing or humming sound
- noun - the activeness of an energetic personality
- To make a zing.
- To move swiftly with or as if with a zing: an arrow zinging toward its target.
- To be vivacious or lively: a conversation zinging along.
- To attack verbally; criticize sharply: zing an opponent in a debate.
- To strike suddenly.
- verb - to move with a high-pitched humming sound
There are 4 letters in ZING: G I N Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZING, to go: ZING?
Rearrange the letters in ZING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZING
What's nearby ZING
Lookup in Wiki for ZING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZING"