Is YOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YOKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- noun - an oppressive power
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- noun - support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- verb - become joined or linked together
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- verb - put a yoke on or join with a yoke
- A crossbar with two U-shaped pieces that encircle the necks of a pair of oxen or other draft animals working together.
- A bar used with a double harness to connect the collar of each horse to the pole of a wagon or coach.
- A frame designed to be carried across a person’s shoulders with equal loads suspended from each end.
- A crossbar on a ship’s rudder to which the steering cables are connected.
- A clamp or vise that holds a machine part in place or controls its movement or that holds two such parts together.
- A piece of a garment that is closely fitted, either around the neck and shoulders or at the hips, and from which an unfitted or gathered part of the garment is hung.
- Something that connects or joins together; a bond or tie.
- A series of two or more magnetic recording heads fastened securely together for playing or recording on more than one track simultaneously.
- Any of various emblems of subjugation, such as a structure made of two upright spears with a third laid across them, under which conquered enemies of ancient Rome were forced to march in subjection.
- The condition of being subjugated by or as if by a conqueror; subjugation or bondage: 14th-century Russia under the Tartar yoke; the yoke of drug addiction.
- To fit or join with a yoke.
- To harness a draft animal to.
- To harness (a draft animal) to a vehicle or an implement.
- To join securely as if with a yoke; bind: partners who were yoked together for life.
- To become joined securely.
- verb - to fit with a yoke (a wooden frame for joining together draft animals)
There are 4 letters in YOKE: E K O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of YOKE, to go: YOKE?
Rearrange the letters in YOKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YOKE
What's nearby YOKE
Lookup in Wiki for YOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YOKE"