Is YOKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YOKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- noun - an oppressive power
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- noun - support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- verb - become joined or linked together
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- verb - put a yoke on or join with a yoke
- verb - to fit with a yoke (a wooden frame for joining together draft animals)
There are 5 letters in YOKES: E K O S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YOKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of YOKES, to go: YOKES?
Rearrange the letters in YOKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YOKES
What's nearby YOKES
Lookup in Wiki for YOKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YOKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YOKES"