Is WOOLLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOOLLY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having a fluffy character or appearance
- adj - confused and vague
- adj - covered with dense often matted or curly hairs
- adj - covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments
- Relating to, consisting of, or covered with wool.
- Resembling wool.
- Lacking sharp detail or clarity: woolly television reception.
- Mentally or intellectually disorganized or unclear: woolly thinking.
- Having the characteristics of the rough, generally lawless atmosphere of the American frontier: wild and woolly.
- A garment made of wool, especially an undergarment of knitted wool.
- A sheep.
- adv - consisting of or resembling wool [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : WOOLLILY
- noun - a garment made of wool
There are 6 letters in WOOLLY: L L O O W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOOLLY, to go: WOOLLY?
Rearrange the letters in WOOLLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOOLLY
What's nearby WOOLLY
Lookup in Wiki for WOOLLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOOLLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOOLLY"