Is VINYL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VINYL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- noun - shiny and tough and flexible plastic
- The univalent chemical radical CH 2CH, derived from ethylene.
- Any of various compounds containing the vinyl radical, typically highly reactive, easily polymerized, and used as basic materials for plastics.
- Any of various typically tough, flexible, shiny plastics, often used for coverings and clothing.
- noun - any of a group of synthetic or natural moldable materials
There are 5 letters in VINYL: I L N V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VINYL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VINYL, to go: VINYL?
Rearrange the letters in VINYL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VINYL
What's nearby VINYL
Lookup in Wiki for VINYL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VINYL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VINYL"