Is VELVET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VELVET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- adj - smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- adj - resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- A soft fabric, such as silk, rayon, or nylon, having a smooth, dense pile and a plain underside.
- Something suggesting the smooth surface of velvet.
- Smoothness; softness.
- The soft, furry covering on the developing antlers of deer.
- The winnings of a gambler.
- A profit or gain beyond what is expected or due.
- adj - a soft, smooth fabric [n -S] : VELVETED
There are 6 letters in VELVET: E E L T V V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VELVET
To search all scrabble anagrams of VELVET, to go: VELVET?
Rearrange the letters in VELVET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VELVET
What's nearby VELVET
Lookup in Wiki for VELVET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VELVET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VELVET"