Is UNIQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNIQUE in various dictionaries:
- adj - radically distinctive and without equal
- adj - (followed by `to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
- adj - the single one of its kind
- adj - highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.
- Characteristic of a particular category, condition, or locality: a problem unique to coastal areas.
- Unusual; extraordinary: spoke with a unique accent.
- adv - existing as the only one of its kind; very unusual [adj UNIQUER, UNIQUEST] : UNIQUELY
- noun - something that is unique
There are 6 letters in UNIQUE: E I N Q U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNIQUE, to go: UNIQUE?
Rearrange the letters in UNIQUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNIQUE
What's nearby UNIQUE
Lookup in Wiki for UNIQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNIQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNIQUE"