Is TEETH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEETH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 5 letters in TEETH: E E H T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEETH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEETH, to go: TEETH?
Rearrange the letters in TEETH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEETH
What's nearby TEETH
Lookup in Wiki for TEETH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEETH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEETH"