Is PUPPET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUPPET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - a doll with a hollow head of a person or animal and a cloth body
- A small figure of a person or an animal, having a cloth body and hollow head, designed to be fitted over and manipulated by the hand.
- A figure having jointed parts animated from above by strings or wires; a marionette.
- A toy representing a human figure; a doll.
- Often used to modify another noun: a puppet show; a puppet government.
- noun - a small figure, as of a person or animal, manipulated by the hand
There are 6 letters in PUPPET: E P P P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUPPET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUPPET, to go: PUPPET?
Rearrange the letters in PUPPET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUPPET
What's nearby PUPPET
Lookup in Wiki for PUPPET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUPPET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUPPET"