Is PUFFED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUFFED in various dictionaries:
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - make proud or conceited
- verb - praise extravagantly
- verb - speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- verb - to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- adj - gathered for protruding fullness
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 6 letters in PUFFED: D E F F P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUFFED, to go: PUFFED?
Rearrange the letters in PUFFED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUFFED
What's nearby PUFFED
Lookup in Wiki for PUFFED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUFFED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUFFED"