Is POPPY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POPPY in various dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial or perennial herbs having showy flowers
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Papaver, having nodding buds with four crumpled petals, showy red, orange, or white flowers, a milky juice, and capsules that dehisce through terminal pores.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the California poppy.
- An extract from the sap of unripe poppy seedpods, used in medicine and narcotics.
- A vivid red to reddish orange.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in POPPY: O P P P Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of POPPY, to go: POPPY?
Rearrange the letters in POPPY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POPPY
What's nearby POPPY
Lookup in Wiki for POPPY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POPPY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POPPY"