Is PLUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- noun - the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
- verb - pull or pull out sharply
- verb - sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb - rip off
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - look for and gather
- To remove or detach by grasping and pulling abruptly with the fingers; pick: pluck a flower; pluck feathers from a chicken; plucked a rabbit from the hat.
- To pull out the hair or feathers of: pluck a chicken.
- To remove abruptly or forcibly: plucked the child from school in midterm.
- To give an abrupt pull to; tug at: pluck a sleeve.
- To sound (the strings of an instrument) by pulling and releasing them with the fingers or a plectrum.
- The act or an instance of plucking.
- Resourceful courage and daring in the face of difficulties; spirit.
- The heart, liver, windpipe, and lungs of a slaughtered animal.
- verb - to pull out or off
There are 5 letters in PLUCK: C K L P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUCK, to go: PLUCK?
Rearrange the letters in PLUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUCK
What's nearby PLUCK
Lookup in Wiki for PLUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUCK"