Is NAZI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAZI in various dictionaries:
- noun - a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- noun - derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
- adj - relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis
- adj - relating to a form of socialism
- A member of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power in 1933 under Adolf Hitler.
- Of, relating to, controlled by, or typical of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party.
- noun - an oppressive political system
There are 4 letters in NAZI: A I N Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAZI
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAZI, to go: NAZI?
Rearrange the letters in NAZI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAZI
What's nearby NAZI
Lookup in Wiki for NAZI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAZI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAZI"