Is MANNA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANNA in various dictionaries:
- noun - hardened sugary exudation of various trees
- noun - (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus
- In the Old Testament, the food miraculously provided for the Israelites in the wilderness during their flight from Egypt.
- Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.
- Something of value that a person receives unexpectedly.
- The dried exudate of certain plants, as that of the Mediterranean ash tree, formerly used as a laxative.
- A sweet granular substance excreted on the leaves of plants by certain insects, especially aphids, and often harvested by ants.
- noun - divinely supplied food
There are 5 letters in MANNA: A A M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANNA, to go: MANNA?
Rearrange the letters in MANNA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANNA
What's nearby MANNA
Lookup in Wiki for MANNA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANNA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANNA"