Is JIGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JIGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- noun - a fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- noun - a device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- noun - any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- verb - dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions
- verb - to move up and down
There are 4 letters in JIGS: G I J S
To search all scrabble anagrams of JIGS, to go: JIGS?
Rearrange the letters in JIGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JIGS
What's nearby JIGS
Lookup in Wiki for JIGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JIGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JIGS"