Is HUNCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUNCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an impression that something might be the case
- noun - the act of bending yourself into a humped position
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- An intuitive feeling or a premonition: had a hunch that he would lose.
- A hump.
- A lump or chunk.
- To bend or draw up into a hump: I hunched my shoulders against the wind.
- To push or shove.
- To assume a crouched or cramped posture: The cat hunched in a corner.
- To thrust oneself forward.
- verb - to arch forward
There are 5 letters in HUNCH: C H H N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUNCH, to go: HUNCH?
Rearrange the letters in HUNCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUNCH
What's nearby HUNCH
Lookup in Wiki for HUNCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUNCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUNCH"