Is HILUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HILUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a depression or fissure where vessels or nerves or ducts enter a bodily organ
- noun - the scar on certain seeds marking its point of attachment to the funicle
- The scar on a seed, such as a bean, indicating the point of attachment to the funiculus.
- The nucleus of a starch grain.
- The area through which ducts, nerves, or blood vessels enter and leave an organ or a gland.
- noun - a small opening in a bodily organ
There are 5 letters in HILUM: H I L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HILUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HILUM, to go: HILUM?
Rearrange the letters in HILUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HILUM
What's nearby HILUM
Lookup in Wiki for HILUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HILUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HILUM"