Is GIMMICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIMMICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- noun - something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
- noun - any clever maneuver
- A device employed to cheat, deceive, or trick, especially a mechanism for the secret and dishonest control of gambling apparatus.
- An innovative or unusual mechanical contrivance; a gadget.
- An innovative stratagem or scheme employed especially to promote a project: an advertising gimmick.
- A significant feature that is obscured, misrepresented, or not readily evident; a catch.
- A small object whose name does not come readily to mind.
- To add gimmicks to; clutter with gadgets or attention-getting details.
- To change or affect by means of a gimmick.
- verb - to provide with a gimmick (a novel or tricky feature)
There are 7 letters in GIMMICK: C G I I K M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMMICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIMMICK, to go: GIMMICK?
Rearrange the letters in GIMMICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIMMICK
What's nearby GIMMICK
Lookup in Wiki for GIMMICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIMMICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIMMICK"