Is FUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of nervous depression
- noun - United States biochemist (born in Poland) who showed that several diseases were caused by dietary deficiencies and who coined the term `vitamin' for the chemicals involved (1884-1967)
- noun - an earthy type of jazz combining it with blues and soul
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- A state of cowardly fright; a panic.
- A state of severe depression.
- A cowardly, fearful person.
- To shrink from in fright or dread.
- To shrink in fright.
- An earthy quality appreciated in music such as jazz or soul.
- A type of popular music combining elements of jazz, blues, and soul and characterized by syncopated rhythm and a heavy, repetitive bass line.
- An unsophisticated quality or atmosphere of a region or locality: “The setting is country funk” (Nina Martin).
- verb - to shrink back in fear
There are 4 letters in FUNK: F K N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNK, to go: FUNK?
Rearrange the letters in FUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNK
What's nearby FUNK
Lookup in Wiki for FUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNK"