Is FUNKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- adj - stylish and modern in an unconventional way
- adj - in a state of cowardly fright
- Having a moldy or musty smell: funky cheese; funky cellars.
- Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor.
- Of or relating to music that has an earthy quality reminiscent of the blues: funky jazz.
- Earthy and uncomplicated; natural: “At the opposite end of Dallas’s culinary spectrum is funky regional fare” (Jacqueline Friedrich).
- Characterized by self-expression, originality, and modishness; unconventional: funky clothes.
- Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-incheek manner; campy: “funky caricatures of sexpot glamour” (Pauline Kael).
- adv - having an offensive odor [adj FUNKIER, FUNKIEST] : FUNKILY
There are 5 letters in FUNKY: F K N U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNKY, to go: FUNKY?
Rearrange the letters in FUNKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNKY
What's nearby FUNKY
Lookup in Wiki for FUNKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNKY"