Is FOUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOUL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act that violates the rules of a sport
- verb - hit a foul ball
- verb - make impure
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - commit a foul
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- verb - make unclean
- verb - become soiled and dirty
- adj - highly offensive
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- adj - especially of a ship's lines etc
- Offensive to the senses; revolting.
- Having an offensive odor; smelly.
- Rotten or putrid: foul meat.
- Full of dirt or mud; dirty.
- Full of impurities; polluted: foul air.
- Morally detestable; wicked: foul deeds.
- Of a vulgar or obscene nature: foul language.
- Very disagreeable or displeasing; horrid: a foul movie.
- Bad or unfavorable: in fair weather or foul.
- Violating accepted standards or rules; dishonorable: used foul means to gain power.
- Contrary to the rules of a game or sport: a foul boxing punch.
- Outside the foul lines: a foul fly ball.
- Entangled or twisted: a foul anchor.
- Clogged or obstructed; blocked: a foul ventilator shaft.
- Ugly; unattractive.
- An infraction or a violation of the rules of play.
- A foul ball.
- An entanglement or a collision.
- In a foul manner.
- To make dirty or foul; pollute.
- To bring into dishonor; besmirch.
- To clog or obstruct.
- To entangle or catch (a rope, for example).
- To encrust (a ship’s hull) with foreign matter, such as barnacles.
- To commit a foul against.
- To hit (a ball) outside the foul lines.
- To become foul.
- To commit a foul.
- To hit a ball outside the foul lines: fouled twice and then struck out; fouled out to the catcher.
- To become entangled or twisted: The anchor line fouled on a rock.
- To be put out of a game for exceeding the number of permissible fouls.
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 4 letters in FOUL: F L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOUL, to go: FOUL?
Rearrange the letters in FOUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOUL
What's nearby FOUL
Lookup in Wiki for FOUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOUL"