Is FOLLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
- noun - a stupid mistake
- noun - the quality of being rash and foolish
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- A lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.
- An act or instance of foolishness: regretted the follies of his youth.
- An elaborate theatrical revue consisting of music, dance, and skits.
- Perilously or criminally foolish action.
- Evil; wickedness.
- Lewdness; lasciviousness.
- noun - a foolish idea or action
There are 5 letters in FOLLY: F L L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLLY, to go: FOLLY?
Rearrange the letters in FOLLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOLLY
What's nearby FOLLY
Lookup in Wiki for FOLLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLLY"