Is FLEECE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLEECE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the wool of a sheep or similar animal
- noun - tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on
- noun - a soft bulky fabric with deep pile
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- verb - rip off
- verb - shear the wool from
- The coat of wool of a sheep or similar animal.
- The yield of wool shorn from a sheep at one time.
- A soft, woolly covering or mass.
- Fabric with a soft, deep pile.
- To defraud of money or property; swindle.
- To shear the fleece from.
- To cover with or as if with fleece.
- verb - to remove the coat of wool from
There are 6 letters in FLEECE: C E E E F L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEECE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLEECE, to go: FLEECE?
Rearrange the letters in FLEECE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLEECE
What's nearby FLEECE
Lookup in Wiki for FLEECE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLEECE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLEECE"