Is FLAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric
- noun - plant of the genus Linum that is cultivated for its seeds and for the fibers of its stem
- Any of several plants of the genus Linum, especially the widely cultivated L.
- The fine, lightcolored textile fiber obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar plants.
- A pale grayish yellow.
- noun - an annual herb
There are 4 letters in FLAX: A F L X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAX, to go: FLAX?
Rearrange the letters in FLAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAX
What's nearby FLAX
Lookup in Wiki for FLAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAX"