Is FIXER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIXER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who intervenes with authorities for a person in trouble (usually using underhand or illegal methods for a fee)
- noun - a chemical compound that sets or fixes something (as a dye or a photographic image)
- noun - a skilled worker who mends or repairs things
- noun - synthetic narcotic drug similar to morphine but less habit-forming
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 5 letters in FIXER: E F I R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIXER, to go: FIXER?
Rearrange the letters in FIXER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIXER
What's nearby FIXER
Lookup in Wiki for FIXER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIXER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIXER"