Is FETCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FETCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the action of fetching
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- verb - be sold for a certain price
- verb - take away or remove
- To come or go after and take or bring back: The puppy fetched the stick that we had tossed.
- To cause to come.
- To bring in as a price: fetched a thousand dollars at auction.
- To interest or attract.
- To draw in (breath); inhale.
- To bring forth (a sigh, for example) with obvious effort.
- To deliver (a blow) by striking; deal.
- To arrive at; reach: fetched port after a month at sea.
- To go after something and return with it.
- To retrieve killed game.
- To take an indirect route.
- To hold a course.
- To turn about; veer.
- The act or an instance of fetching.
- A program routine that brings a module of a program from storage into main memory for immediate use.
- A stratagem or trick.
- The distance over which a wind blows.
- The distance traveled by waves with no obstruction.
- To reach a stopping place or goal; end up.
- To make up (lost time, for example).
- To bring forth; produce.
- To bring to a halt; stop.
- A ghost; an apparition.
- A doppelgnger.
- verb - to go after and bring back
There are 5 letters in FETCH: C E F H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FETCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FETCH, to go: FETCH?
Rearrange the letters in FETCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FETCH
What's nearby FETCH
Lookup in Wiki for FETCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FETCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FETCH"