Is EMBLEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBLEM in various dictionaries:
- noun - special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc.
- noun - a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- An object or a representation that functions as a symbol.
- A distinctive badge, design, or device: trucks marked with the company emblem; the emblem of the air force.
- An allegorical picture usually inscribed with a verse or motto presenting a moral lesson.
- verb - to represent with an emblem (a graphical symbol)
There are 6 letters in EMBLEM: B E E L M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBLEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBLEM, to go: EMBLEM?
Rearrange the letters in EMBLEM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMBLEM
What's nearby EMBLEM
Lookup in Wiki for EMBLEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBLEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBLEM"