Is EMBED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBED in various dictionaries:
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - attach to, as a journalist to a military unit when reporting on a war
- To fix firmly in a surrounding mass: embed a post in concrete; fossils embedded in shale.
- To enclose snugly or firmly.
- To cause to be an integral part of a surrounding whole.
- To enclose (a specimen) in a supporting material before sectioning for microscopic examination.
- verb - to fix firmly into a surrounding mass
There are 5 letters in EMBED: B D E E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBED
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBED, to go: EMBED?
Rearrange the letters in EMBED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMBED
What's nearby EMBED
Lookup in Wiki for EMBED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBED"