Is DUMMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUMMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not talk
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- noun - a figure representing the human form
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - make a dummy of
- adj - having the appearance of being real but lacking capacity to function
- An imitation of a real or original object, intended to be used as a practical substitute.
- A mannequin used in displaying clothes.
- A figure of a person or an animal manipulated by a ventriloquist.
- A stuffed or pasteboard figure used as a target.
- A heavy stuffed cylindrical bag used for blocking and tackling practice.
- A person regarded as stupid.
- A silent or taciturn person.
- A person or an agency secretly in the service of another.
- One of a set of model pages with text and illustrations pasted into place to direct the printer.
- A set of bound blank pages used as a model to show the size and general appearance of a book being published.
- The partner in bridge who exposes his or her hand to be played by the declarer.
- The hand thus exposed.
- A character or other piece of information entered into a computer only to meet prescribed conditions, such as word length, and having no effect on operations.
- Simulating or replacing something but lacking its function: a dummy pocket.
- Serving as a front or cover for another: a dummy corporation.
- Played with a dummy.
- Entered or provided only to meet prescribed conditions: a dummy variable.
- verb - to make a representation of
There are 5 letters in DUMMY: D M M U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUMMY, to go: DUMMY?
Rearrange the letters in DUMMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUMMY
What's nearby DUMMY
Lookup in Wiki for DUMMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUMMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUMMY"