Is CLIMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- noun - an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- noun - the act of climbing something
- verb - go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- verb - move with difficulty, by grasping
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - slope upward
- verb - improve one's social status
- verb - increase in value or to a higher point
- To move upward on or mount, especially by using the hands and feet or the feet alone; ascend: climb a mountain; climbed the stairs.
- To grow in an upward direction on or over: ivy climbing the walls.
- To move oneself upward, especially by using the hands and feet.
- To rise slowly, steadily, or effortfully; ascend.
- To move in a specified direction by using the hands and feet: climbed down the ladder; climbed out the window.
- To slant or slope upward: The road climbs steeply to the top.
- To engage in the activity or sport of mountain climbing.
- To grow in an upward direction, as some plants do, often by means of twining stems or tendrils.
- An act of climbing; an ascent: a long, exhausting climb to the top.
- A place to be climbed: The face of the cliff was a steep climb.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 5 letters in CLIMB: B C I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIMB, to go: CLIMB?
Rearrange the letters in CLIMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLIMB
What's nearby CLIMB
Lookup in Wiki for CLIMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIMB"