Is CLASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- noun - a league ranked by quality
- noun - a body of students who graduate together
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- noun - elegance in dress or behavior
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- A set, collection, group, or configuration containing members regarded as having certain attributes or traits in common; a kind or category.
- A grade of mail: a package sent third class.
- A quality of accommodation on public transport: tourist class.
- A social stratum whose members share certain economic, social, or cultural characteristics: the lower-income classes.
- Social rank or caste, especially high rank.
- Elegance of style, taste, and manner: an actor with class.
- A group of students or alumni who have the same year of graduation.
- A group of students who meet at a regularly scheduled time to study the same subject.
- The period during which such a group meets: had to stay after class.
- A taxonomic category ranking below a phylum or division and above an order.
- An interval in a frequency distribution.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 5 letters in CLASS: A C L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLASS, to go: CLASS?
Rearrange the letters in CLASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLASS
What's nearby CLASS
Lookup in Wiki for CLASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLASS"