Is BOTTOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOTTOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lower side of anything
- noun - the lowest part of anything
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the second half of an inning
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - low-lying alluvial land near a river
- noun - a cargo ship
- verb - provide with a bottom or a seat
- verb - strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- verb - come to understand
- adj - situated at the bottom or lowest position
- adj - the lowest rank
- The deepest or lowest part: the bottom of a well; the bottom of the page.
- The underside: scraped the bottom of the car on a rock.
- The supporting part; the base.
- The far end or part: at the bottom of the bed.
- The last place, as on a list.
- The lowest or least favorable position: started at the bottom of the corporate hierarchy.
- The basic underlying quality; the source: Let’s get to the bottom of the problem.
- The solid surface under a body of water.
- Often bottoms.
- The part of a ship’s hull below the water line.
- A ship; a boat: “English merchants did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms” (G.
- Often bottoms.
- The buttocks.
- The seat of a chair.
- The second or last half of an inning.
- Often used to modify another noun: a bottom drawer; the bottom stair.
- To provide with an underside.
- To provide with a foundation.
- To get to the bottom of; fathom.
- To be or become based or grounded.
- To rest on or touch the bottom.
There are 6 letters in BOTTOM: B M O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTTOM, to go: BOTTOM?
Rearrange the letters in BOTTOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOTTOM
What's nearby BOTTOM
Lookup in Wiki for BOTTOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOTTOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOTTOM"