Is BODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- noun - a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- noun - a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- noun - an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - a collection of particulars considered as a system
- noun - the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- noun - the central message of a communication
- noun - the main mass of a thing
- noun - a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- noun - the external structure of a vehicle
- verb - invest with or as with a body
- The entire material or physical structure of an organism, especially of a human being or an animal.
- The physical part of a person.
- A corpse or carcass.
- The trunk or torso of a human being or an animal.
- The part of a garment covering the torso.
- A human being; a person.
- A group of individuals regarded as an entity; a corporation.
- A number of persons, concepts, or things regarded as a group: We walked out in a body.
- The largest or principal part of an organ; corpus.
- The nave of a church.
- The content of a book or document exclusive of prefatory matter, codicils, indexes, or appendices.
- The passenger- and cargo-carrying part of an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle.
- A mass or collection of material that is distinct from other masses: a body of water.
- Consistency of substance, as in paint, textiles, or wine: a sauce with body.
- The part of a block of type underlying the impression surface.
- To furnish with a body.
- These nouns denote the physical organism of a person or an animal.
- verb - to give form to
There are 4 letters in BODY: B D O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BODY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BODY, to go: BODY?
Rearrange the letters in BODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BODY
What's nearby BODY
Lookup in Wiki for BODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BODY"