Is AUGUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUGUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) a religious official who interpreted omens to guide public policy
- verb - indicate by signs
- verb - predict from an omen
- One of a group of ancient Roman religious officials who foretold events by observing and interpreting signs and omens.
- A seer or prophet; a soothsayer.
- To predict, especially from signs or omens; foretell.
- To serve as an omen of; betoken: trends that augur change in society.
- To make predictions from signs or omens.
- To be a sign or omen: A smooth dress rehearsal augured well for the play.
- verb - to foretell from omens
There are 5 letters in AUGUR: A G R U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUGUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUGUR, to go: AUGUR?
Rearrange the letters in AUGUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AUGUR
What's nearby AUGUR
Lookup in Wiki for AUGUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUGUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUGUR"